Sprint Promo Codes
Save $10 On Sprint Flex 18-Month Lease With Lg V30+
Switch To Spring To Have Activation Fee Waived
$200 Off select smartphones with 2 yr contract
Get up to 10% off of data plans for Stony Brook University students
LG G3 smart phone with new service line
Get the new HTC One M8 for free with a two-year contract
YMMV for spring service savings
We’ll Cut Your Verizon/AT&T Bill In Half
Verizon and AT&T customers can bring their bill into the store and we’ll slash that rate in half
Unlimited For Life Opportunity
Unlimited data, text, and talk starting at $20/phone
Get the Apple iPhone 5c for free
$80/month for unlimited talk and text
$45/month for family plans
Get $300 back when you trade in
Discounts Didn't Work? Win A Free $50 Amazon Gift Card Here
● Check the banner on the homepage to see current offers that include BOGO deals on phones and more.
● hop the Web Offers to find Switch and Save promos, free phones or handset discounts as high as 50% off retail prices. While you shop for a new phone, get up to $300 for your old phone with the Buyback program.
● Sprint’s Framily Plan lets you enjoy monthly rates as low as $25 per line if you add up to 10 people to your subscription bundle. These types of promotions are usually subject to change or completely replaced with other offers.
● Order a new service line or upgrade online and getfree shipping for bundled handsets. Shipping for accessories and Wi-Fi only device orders costs a minimum of $6.50.
● The Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee lets you return handsets and other devices within 14 days of activation without having to pay Early Termination Fees. You get a full refund if an item is returned unopened in its original packaging, otherwise a restocking fee will be charged.
Expired & Unreliable:
Sorry, no coupons found
If you're in the market for a new mobile device, you can review all of the contracts and devices that Sprint has available on their website. If you're a prospective customer you can take a look at their product selection or if you already have an account, you can sign in and review the details of your contract. They also offer information about business solutions if you are interested in setting up your own professional contract. Instead of having to call a customer service department, you can get support directly through their website via a live chat option on the left side of the home page.