Save 30% on Select Hardside Luggage
Take $15 Off on Selected Collections
Receive 25% off
Receive 15% off your purchase
Get 10% off on your purchase
$20 Off + Free Shipping On $100+
Receive free shipping on your order of $99+
$20 Off with email sign up
Get 20% Discount On Luggage W/ 30% Discount On Traveling Accessories
Save Upwards Of 75% Sale Products
Save Upwards Of 73% Duffles/Sports Bags
Discounts Didn't Work? Win A Free $50 Amazon Gift Card Here
● Samsonite regularly offers a rewards in return for signing up for the newsletter, e.g. $20 off your next purchase.
● Scan the top of the homepage, since the brand tends to advertise current promo codes there. Codes can get you free shipping and/or around 20% off your order. Often, a minimum purchase will be required.
● Shop the Sale Section for discounts of up to 75%.
● Check out the Clearance Section and get items at up to 70% off. Sometimes, Samsonite provides a code to take an extra 20% off items so check the top of the Clearance Section before ordering.
● Up to 20% off your entire purchase will be available through sitewide coupon. Some coupons will even include free shipping, but might come with a minimum purchase of around $100. If you are a AAA member, wait for promo codes for up to 30% off with your membership. Periodically, you can find product-specific coupons for BOGO deals or 25% off one product line. Your military ID can get you around 15% off your entire order.
Considered by most to be the gold standard as far as travel luggage and bags are concerned, Samsonite offers their exclusive collection of luggage pieces and travel equipment directly on the home page directly from their manufacturers on their website at prices that are difficult to beat. On top of that, they offer exclusive deals and discounts on past collection items, clearance items, and exclusive sales and promotions to individuals that sign up for their free email newsletter. Visitors to the Samsonite website will also have the chance to learn more about which luggage options are best for their specific needs, and can even create bundle deals to help them save even more on already discounted prices.