Save Up To 75% On Sale Items
Save 19% On Bamboo Brushes
Free Shipping Sitewide on $35 or more
Get free shipping on select orders with email sign up
$1.99 Shipping on $50+
Bamboo flatware set for nothing
Free shipping when you sign up at Reuse It
Latest Reuse It Voucher Notification
Discounts Didn't Work? Win A Free $50 Amazon Gift Card Here
● Orders up to $500 are subject to a $4.95 shipping and handling charge. For orders over $500, shipping and handling is 6% of the merchandise total.
● You can return any product you are unsatisfied with within 90 days if they are unused, in a saleable condition, and in the original packaging. Please note that all items that were clearance or closeout products cannot be returned.
● ReUseIt.com has a fast exchange process where you can call customer service and order your exchange before you have returned your first product. The company will place your new order, charge your card, and ship the new item. Keep in mind that you will not receive your refund, less the shipping fee of $6.95, for the first item until the company has received it.
● Visit the sale section of the website to get up to 60% off select items.
● Sign up for the email newsletter to find out about the company’s current deals and promo codes. ReUseIt.com frequently offers coupons for free shipping when you’ve reached a minimum purchase amount or up to 20% off select items or your entire order.
Expired & Unreliable:
Sorry, no coupons found
The Reuse It brand has always been about promoting and providing products made from reusable and recyclable materials. One of the most sustainably focused businesses on the market today, customers are going to be able to purchase reusable lunch bags and other large essentials, shopping bags, water bottles, and more directly from this major recycler. On top of that, customers that are no longer interested in using the products that they have purchased from this company are encouraged to return the merchandise directly (their receive a credit for the returns that can be used on future purchases), with the materials in those products being recycled and reused in future options.