Chapters Indigo Coupons
Get Complimentary Shipping With $25+ Orders
Up To 75% Off On Top 50 Bargain Books
Save 20% on a single item
$5 Off On $30+
$40 Off On All Packages
Get 25% Savings on a Regular Priced Item
Buy O’s Little Book of Happiness and Save 40%
New arrivals now 15% off
Get double the discount (and 10% off on top) when ordering books via Chapters
Get $5 off of items for friends and family
Order two Robert Munsch books from the Indigo Books & Music store and you’ll get another one free
Save up to 40% off of bestsellers at Indigo
Recent fiction novels are up to 80% off
Mystery and thriller books now up to 35% off
Discounts Didn't Work? Win A Free $50 Amazon Gift Card Here
● The homepage occasionally features a variety of special promos, which have previously included seasonal sales and discounts on specific items. Alternatively, you may hover over the navigation tabs to browse through category-specific discounts.
● The company usually offers free shipping for orders that reach a minimum purchase value. In the past, these have included those worth over $25. This offer seems ongoing, but may be discontinued or modified at any time, without prior notice.
● Save up to 60% off your purchase by shopping on either the Sale or Deals of the Week page
● Join the plum rewards program to earn points for every dollar spent with the company, take advantage of 5% extra savings online and enjoy other exclusive perks.
● Sign up for the rewards program for an annual fee of $35 to enjoy in-store discounts of up to 10% off and online discounts of up to 5% off.
Expired & Unreliable:
Sorry, no coupons found
Canada's largest bookstore, Chapters Indigo offered hundreds of thousands of titles across all genres and interests via their online store. Tapping into their network of physical bookseller locations as well as their warehouses throughout Canada, Indigo is able to offer very competitive rates on all of the books, magazines, and electronics/accessories that they sell. One of the major international booksellers national booksellers that has embraced the electronic book movement, their e-book collection is considerable and also competitively priced with other giants like Amazon. Customers have the opportunity to purchase their books from the website and have them delivered to their door or to their local physical retail location at no extra charge.