What You Need To Know...
Prices in USD.
Universal Deal Rules
Call 1-866-978-5921 to make your bookings and confirm your travel dates.
*Please do not call the hotel directly.
Subject to availability.
Must be 30 years or older to purchase.
Booking fees of $50 per adult, and $25 per child.
30 days advance notice to travel.
Please read the FAQ's associated with this offer.
$78 USD. Government and Hotel Tax(One time)Fee.
DOES NOT INCLUDE AIR FARE.
All Inclusive Plan for 2 Adults (30 years or older) and 2 children 7 years old and under.
1) What is the average cost for this deal?
2) What is the cost and the discount for this offer?
$99 USD, or 90% OFF.
3) What does this offer include?
3 Nights and 4 Days for the All Inclusive Plan for 2 Adults (30 years or older) and 2 children 7 years old and under. DOES NOT INCLUDE AIR FARE.
4) Do I have to pay for any extra fees? If yes, what are they and when do I have to pay for them?
50 USD. Per Adult Reservation Fee.
25 USD. Per Child Reservation Fee.
78 USD. Government and Hotel Tax(One time).
Fees must be paid at the time of reservation, and is a booking fee based on the number in your family or group.
5) What are my obligations on this offer, do I have to purchase a time share?
This offer is under no cost or obligation to purchase, however Melia Resorts a world class resort chain and sponsor this vacation deal package and the offer comes along with a welcome brand presentation which will last around 90 minutes.
6) What is the procedure for reservations (to redeem voucher)?
Once you have purchased, you will receive a voucher. On the voucher you will receive a number to call for the toll free number that you can call to book your reservation : 1-866-978-5921
7) How many people is the voucher good for?
2 adults over the age of 30 years and 2 children 7 years old and under. Children 8 years and older are considered adults and would be charged at $95USD per night.
8) What is the cost to bring children?
2 children 7 years old and under are included in the package and 8 years old and up are consider as adults and will be charged $95 USD Per night.
9) Are valid major credit card and picture ID's required at the time of check in?
Yes. Canadian or U.S.A. Passport and Major Credit Card (Visa, M.C., AMEX.) will be required at check in.
10) Is there a holiday surcharge?
No, major holidays are blacked out, we recommend you call to find out availability.
11) What is the fee to upgrade rooms?
There are no up grades through this promotion, but may be requested up on registration and will be subject to resort rate and availability.
12) What is the fee to add additional nights?
$95 USD Adult, and 50 USD 0 - 7 years old per night.
13) What are the age restrictions?
30 years old for both adults at the time of voucher purchase.
14) Can two families book a trip at the same time? For example, if a family of four goes, can the grandparents buy the voucher and try to book a trip during the same dates?
No, this offer is good for max. of two vouchers but each voucher must be used with a minimum of 30 days apart. One family can use one voucher and pay the special rates per night on the second family.
15) I have three children, can I bring them all? What is the fee for an additional child?
Yes, 0 to 7 years is 50 USD if number of people exceed the maximum of 4, you must have an extra room based on double occupancy.
16) What is the maximum occupancy per room?
17) Can 4 adults stay in one room?
No, there is a max of 3 adults.
18) When can customers call for reservations and when can trips start?
You can call as soon as have your voucher and receipt, and you may travel 30 days after voucher purchase.
19) How many days in advance of travel are required for reservations?
7 days, please see above.
20) If I can not use this voucher within the 6 month validation period, can I get my money back? Can I use it later?
Yes, you can always get your money back or pay 75 USD. Extension fee to have another 6 months period to use your voucher.
21) Are reservations subject to availability?
Yes, they are subject to availability.
22) Are there extra fees for travelling before the 30 days requirement?
Yes, the early vacation fee is $75 USD and also based on availability.
23) What are the hours for the operators/reservationists?
9am. to 5pm. Monday through Friday (Central Standard Time)
24) What are the blackout dates, if any?
December 20th to January 3rd
25) By what date must customers complete their stay?
Vacation Deal should be no longer than 6 months after voucher purchase.
26) Can customers buy multiple vouchers?
There is a maximum of 1 voucher for 2 adults, 2 children 7or younger, with the option to purchase an additional voucher as a gift which may be used 30 days apart. Each voucher is committed for one reservation per voucher per date.
27) Does this offer apply for GROUPS?
No, we are committed to one reservation, per voucher, per date (2 ore more parties are consider it as group).
28) If I am at this time living in Mexico am I eligible for this special offer?
No, sorry. This special offer is for residents of the United States and Canada living permanently in U.S.A. and Canada ONLY.
29) Is this program an all-inclusive resort? Yes
Does it include alcohol? Yes
Any limits to alcohol? No
30) What are the sleeping arrangements? (How many beds? What size?)
2 queen size beds or one king size bed.
31) What are the transportation options from the airport?
Private cab only (Not included)
32) Is the hotel/all rooms handicap accessible?
Some of them are, if you require handicap assistance please let us know and we will try to accommodate your needs.
33) What is the policy/fee for pets?
No pets are allowed.
34) Is smoking allowed at the resort?
35) Is the hotel kid friendly?
36) Are babysitters available at the hotel?