The easiest way to contact us is to simply fill out the form below.
Our customer service department will be responding to your request shortly.
It is our goal at YourBestDeals.com to provide the finest service to you. Thank you for allowing us to answer your request and to be of service to you.
One of the most frequently asked questions is being notified when your voucher is ready to be retrieved. We have found that a couple of the Internet Carriers such as Gmail and Hotmail put our email's into your SPAM or BULK mail folders. Please add email@example.com to your SAFE SENDERS list. To retrieve your voucher just sign into our site and you will see the RED link to download your vouchers.
Please note the following Frequently Asked Question and Directions:
1. Is your Shopping Cart Secure?
Yes, we use SSL and our shopping cart is http(s) for security reasons.
2. When can I download my vouchers off your site?
Within 24 hours you can download the vouchers. This allows merchants to download and import our voucher codes into their systems for keeping track of redeeming of coupon codes.
3. Why does my voucher code say invalid when I try to redeem it for an online merchant?
Some merchants take as long as up to 72 hours to download our codes and then import those codes into their systems. Please read carefully the redemption instructions on the coupon as the process may be different than what is done normally on the merchants website. Please be patient with those online merchants as it does take time for them to get the codes into their accounting systems.
4. I forgot my password to log in?
You can go the sign in link and right under the sign in button you will see a link entitled "forgot password". Click that link and put your email address in the field and an email will be sent to that email address to reset your password. Please check your SPAM folder to make sure you do not miss this email to reset your password.
5. Why did I not receive an email notifying me the coupon was ready for download off your site?
We recently observed that some ISP's such as Hotmail, Gmail and others mark the email receipts and alerts as SPAM or put them in your JUNK MAIL Folder. Please add us to your Safe Senders List and mark our emails as NOT SPAM.
Just so you know for the future you cannot get a voucher until the next day after you purchase it. That is to give all our Merchants the opportunity to receive all the information on coupons being purchase so they can process the voucher numbers on their respective systems.
After your voucher is ready for you to print out (the next day) you need to go into the website and follow these simple directions to print out your voucher.
Sign in with your Email Address and your Password.
A red link will appear at the top of the page that says:
CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR NEW VOUCHERS
Click on this link and all of your vouchers that have not been redeemed will appear. Simply click the print button on the right hand side of the page and your voucher will be printed on your printer.
From there you must follow the directions on your voucher, which can vary depending on the deal you purchased. If you do have any further questions or problems please email us at Support@YourBestDeals.com and we will do all that we can to assist you.
Just in case you have forgotten or lost your password you can follow these easy steps below and get your password back or get a new one, your choice.
1. Put in your email address on the SIGN UP Portion of the page.
2. Click on the line in blue ink under the Sign In button Forget Password?
3. A new screen will appear stating : An e-mail with instructions on how to reset your password will be sent to you.
4. Type your email address in the box underneath this line.
5. Click the button that says: RESET PASSWORD
6. Now wait for a couple of minutes and an email will be sent to you asking you to click on a link.
7. When you receive the email, click on the link – it will take you back to the SIGN IN OR REGISTER page.
8. Go to the bottom of the page and Register once again and insert your password.
9. Confirm your password by entering it again.
10. Exit the website and you are finished.
11. You can re-enter the website right away using the new password.
The Management at YourBestDeals.com